4K Program Registration Details
4K registration will be held the second full week of February at all partnering agencies (see map and contact information).
- A child is eligible for D.C. Everest's 4K Program in the fall if he/she is four years of age on or before September 1st of the school year for which they are registering.
- Your child’s birth certificate is needed to officially register, so please be certain to bring it, along with your child’s immunization record.
- Registration will take about 30 minutes, and your 4K-eligible child need not be present to register.
For additional information contact Terese Baier at 715-359-4221, ext. 1247 or send Terese an email.
(The above link is only for students not currently attending D.C. Everest. If you are trying to register your 5th-11th grade student for courses for the next school year, use the Infinite Campus Parent/Student Portal login.). Please use a computer or laptop as mobile devices such as phones and tablets are not supported.
Before you begin, please gather the following:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information (including birth certificate and immunization records)
- Emergency Contact - addresses and phone numbers.
You will be able to download several forms. After the forms are downloaded to your computer/laptop, complete the form, save it, and then upload the completed form. Be careful to upload the completed form and not the empty downloaded form.
If you do not live in the DC Everest School District you must also complete the Open Enrollment forms at https://dpi.wi.gov/open-enrollment
If you need assistance with the online registration process, please call 715-359-4221 during business hours or leave a message and a representative will be back in touch with you the next business day.
Please complete the forms below:
Student Immunization Record Form Does your student need immunizations? Please call 715-261-1900 for clinic times and locations.
Please complete the form below if needed: