Let's Stay Connected!
Try Our New Mobile App!
Our mobile app allows you to access all things D.C.E. all in one “Activity Stream”
Start by downloading the D.C. Everest Mobile Communications App found in the App Store and in Google Play. Look for the “E”!
Once you have downloaded the D.C. Everest Mobile Communications App, you can use this information to help you set up the messages that are important to you!
- Follow your favorite DCE Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds
- Dial attendance offices at the touch of a button
- Get quick access to Infinite Campus
- Check school calendars
- Review school menus
- and more!
If you need help with the D.C. Everest App, please email Karen Nerison or call her at 715-359-4221 ext. 1325
Here is a help document to get you started!
Update Your Contact Information
We have several systems in place to communicate with families, but in order to optimize the effectiveness of our communications we need your updated information. Please make sure all of your contact information is up-to-date in Infinite Campus.
Additional Ways to Connect
Sign Up for Text Alerts
We will be posting school closures, delays, and other alerts through our @DCEalert Twitter account. You can receive text messages instantly from this Twitter account and you do not need a Twitter account of your own to receive these texts. Follow @DCEalerts
To receive alerts via text:
- Compose a text message addressed to 40404 and send the message "follow DCEalerts" to subscribe.
- You will receive a confirmation text indicating you’ve successfully subscribed to the text alert system.
- If you’re not a Twitter user, you will receive information on how to “sign up and join the conversation.” You can ignore this.
- As messages are sent to the @DCEalerts twitter page, you will automatically receive them as text messages on your phone.
- Please note that receiving texts may cost you money if you do not subscribe to a texting plan.
- If you’d like to stop receiving our tweets via text, send "unfollow DCEalerts" to 40404