Become a member and take advantage of everything the Greenheck Field House has to offer. We have a wide variety of exercise, fitness and leisure activities you can participate in. Feel free to stop by during office hours for a tour of the facility!
Single Activity Membership Annual 6 Month Student $70.00 N/A Adult $115.00 $75.00 Couple $190.00 $110.00 Family $245.00 $145.00 Group Fitness Membership (see requirements below) 1-Month $45.00 3-Month $120.00 6-Month $210.00 12-Month $384.00 Full Membership Annual 6 Month Student $135.00 N/A Adult $205.00 $115.00 Couple $335.00 $190.00 Family $405.00 $245.00
**Summer College Student Membership Special**
- Fitness Center membership valid May 15 - September 15
- Valid student ID and course list showing 12 credits of school in the fall is required
- Cost: $40 (add $5 if you do not have a Greenheck Field House membership card)
*Choose one of the following*
- Includes a membership to the fitness center and unlimited group fitness classes.
- Unlimited use of the fitness center
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a membership
- Hours of Operation: (temporarily adjusted hours)
5:00am - 8:00pm, Monday - Friday
7:00am - 12:00pm, Saturday & Sunday
- Membership required to play, no guest passes at this time
- Court reservations must be made online
- Covid 19 protocols are in place, contact office for current restrictions
- Admission to all Public Skating sessions
- Admission to all open swim and lap swim sessions at the D.C. Everest Senior High Pool
- Does not include water aerobics
- Our Full Membership includes all of the Single Activities listed above.
- Picture ID cards will be issued to all members.
- There is a $5.00 replacement fee for damaged, lost or stolen picture ID cards.
- Separate men's and women's locker rooms are available for member use. They are located on the main level and are furnished with private showers, bathroom and 50 full sized lockers. Towel service is not available and locks are not allowed on lockers overnight.
- To qualify for the college student rate, you must bring in your current class schedule showing 12 credits or more.
- Family memberships are for parent(s) and dependent children who are under 24 years of age and attending school full time. Children under 15 years of age are not allowed in the fitness center. Children 15-17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.