Your Riverside P.T.O.
President: Carissa Brittenham
Secretary: Holly Pagel
Treasurer: Amanda Walters
The PTO meets the 2nd Monday of every month - Please mark your calendars!
Our Parent-Teacher Organization (P.T.O.) is a vital part of education at Riverside School. Parents work with teachers to help our children receive the best education possible.
Did you know that they help:
- Fund Field Trips and busing costs
- Provides Family Nights- Schairers Autumn Acres, Sylvan Hill Sledding, Ice Cream Social
- Purchase books for classroom libraries
- Provides popcorn opportunities for special events
- Supply "Bruno Bucks" prizes
- Purchase Hat & Mitten Bins used by all students at their coat hooks
- Raise Funds for new Playground Equipment
- Provide 2 Scholarships every year to support former Riverside students
- Supply classroom teachers with classroom supply funds
- Provide snacks and refreshments for Track & Field events
- Coordinates Multiple Volunteer Opportunities for school events
- Support Teachers with meals for Conference Nights
- Process coke rewards, manage box tops, and Entenmann's Programs
- Coordinate Fundraisers, and so much more!
We want to say thank you to all of the parents who help our PTO make Riverside great!