Early Evergreen Developmental Screening (formerly Child Find)
Who may participate in a Developmental Screening?
- All children between the ages 2 years 9 months to 5 years, who are not attending D.C. Everest Area School District (DCE) 4K or 5-year-old Kindergarten.
- The child lives in the DCE School District.
- The child’s parent/guardian would like information on whether their child’s development is similar to children of the same age.
- The child’s parent/guardian has questions about developmental milestones.
Developmental Screening for My Child
- The D.C. Everest Area School District will offer screenings through the use of the Ages and Stages Questionnaire-III and Ages and Stages Questionnaire - Social/Emotional.
- After the child’s guardian completes these questionnaires, a developmental specialist will follow-up for an individual consultation.
- If you would like a Developmental Screening for your child, please email Heather McMillan-Hehir or call 715-359-4221 ext. 1254.
Early Childhood Program
Who should I contact if I believe my child may have a developmental delay or a disability?
Please contact Dr. Sarah Edens, School Psychologist email Sarah Edens or call 715-355-0302 x 5872.
DCE 4K or 5K Programs
Who should I contact if I have questions regarding my child’s development?
Please contact your child’s 4K or 5K teacher to discuss your child’s development and any developmental.