Enrolling at D.C. Everest
We are excited you are interested in enrolling your student(s) at D.C. Everest. If you’re still researching your educational options, we welcome you to visit our Why DCE webpage to learn more about who we are and what opportunities we provide for our learners.
To simplify the enrollment process, we have provided a series of specific web pages (see the submenu above) that guide you through the enrollment process based on your needs. You can click on the submenu above to access this content, or click on one of the links below.
- New student enrollment
- 4K student enrollment
- Kindergarten enrollment
- Open enrollment (your family lives outside the boundaries of the DCE district and would like to attend DCE)
- Odyssey Elementary enrollment
- Everest Virtual Academy enrollment
- DCE Idea School enrollment (grades 6 - 12)
- Adventure Care Before and After School enrollment
We encourage families to enroll their student(s) online. If you prefer to enroll using paper forms, or need to access immunization, transportation, medical consent or birth certificate forms, please visit our Enrollment Forms page or visit the Administration building or individual schools to pick up forms.
If you would like to speak directly with representatives from our schools and/or schedule a tour of a particular school, we encourage you to contact the school directly at one of the numbers below.
- D.C. Everest Idea School 715-359-1040
- D.C. Everest Middle School 715-241-9700
- D.C. Everest Junior High 715-359-0511
- D.C. Everest Senior High 715-359-6561
- Everest Virtual Academy 715-359-4221
- Evergreen Elementary 715-359-6591
- Hatley Elementary 715-446-3336
- Mountain Bay Elementary 715-355-0302
- Odyssey Elementary 715-359-1040
- Riverside Elementary 715-359-2417
- Rothschild Elementary 715-359-3186
- Weston Elementary 715-359-4181