The health and safety of our members and staff remains our top priority as we work to re-open Greenheck Field House.
Fitness Center & Group Fitness Covid Policies & Procedures
- Members or staff showing signs of illness should stay home until symptom free
- Effective June 6, 2021 - face coverings are optional while inside Greenheck Field House
- Fitness center hours 5am-8pm M-F, 7am-noon Sat. & Sun
- Childcare center limited to 6 children per hour. No bringing in outside toys.
- Members should wash hands thoroughly before and after using equipment and use hand sanitizer located throughout fitness center often
- Members must maintain a minimum 6 foot spacing
- Members must bring own water bottle – bottle fill available
- Members are required to thoroughly sanitize equipment before and after use
- Use of group fitness studio yoga mats, blocks and straps currently unavailable
- Group fitness class size reduced to allow for social distancing
- More time added between classes to allow time for cleaning
- Extra cleaning practices implemented by GFH staff including more frequent restroom sanitization and nightly cleaning of facility
*Updated 6/1/2021. Policies and procedures subject to change at any time.*