The health and safety of our members and staff remains our top priority as we work to re-open Greenheck Field House. The fitness center will open on Monday, July 6th. Use of swimming pool, climbing wall, ice rink, racquetball and basketball courts are not available at this time. Please watch this page for updates.
Help creating a Mindbody account can be found HERE.
Fitness Center & Group Fitness Re-Opening Policies & Procedures
- Members or staff showing signs of illness should stay home until symptom free
- Use of masks is recommended in common areas of facility though not while exercising. All staff members will wear masks
- Members will be given personal sanitizing kit for use during fitness center visit
- Fitness center hours 6am-8pm M-F, 7am-noon Sat. & Sun
- Fitness center reserved for our high risk members from 9-11am M-F
- Childcare center limited to 6 children per hour, reduced hours
- No bringing of outside toys
- Members are required to pre-register for all group fitness classes as well as use of Fitness Center on MINDBODY.
- If you would like to work out longer than 50 minutes, please check with fitness center attendant to see if there is space in the next session. If there is, you may sign up and say for an additional session.
- Members should wash hands thoroughly before and after using equipment and use hand sanitizer located throughout fitness center often.
- Members must maintain a minimum 6 foot spacing
- Members should arrive no more than 10 minutes ahead of their registered time and not linger in common areas before or after activity
- Shower and locker use prohibited in locker rooms. Restroom facilities available.
- Fitness center locker use prohibited
- Members must bring own water bottle – bottle fill available
- Vending machines not available
- Members are required to thoroughly sanitize equipment before and after use
- Guest passes and “free week of classes” passes not available
- Use of swimming pool, climbing wall, ice rink, racquetball and basketball courts not available at this time
- No storage of personal items available
- Use of group fitness studio yoga mats, blocks and straps currently unavailable
- Floors will be thoroughly sanitized after each group fitness class
- Group fitness class size & number of participants in fitness center reduced to allow for social distancing
- More time added between classes to allow time for cleaning
- Extra cleaning practices implemented by GFH staff including hourly restroom sanitization and nightly deep clean of facility
- Upper parking lot reserved for handicapped parking
*Policies and procedures subject to change at any time