The D.C. Everest communications department helps facilitate communication between the district, our families and our community. We also showcase our #EverestPride by highlighting the depth and breadth of our students’, staff and teachers’ accomplishments and their positive impact on the world around them.
Sharing Our #EverestPride Stories
We love to share stories about DCE students, teachers, staff, alumni and programs. Have a story idea? We welcome you to submit news about accomplishments, awards, community service and new opportunities. Please complete our online form.
Join Us on Social Media
We engage with our community on a variety of social media platforms. Click on any of the links below to connect with us. Please note, we expect that the people who use our social media channels will practice civility and common sense when posting comments to our pages, and we have established rules for engagement for our social channels. Please remember your comments can be viewed by many people in our community and are considered to be in the public domain. Please ensure all comments are respectful, factual and constructive. While the district does not want to limit the opinions or comments of its community members, certain types of comments/posts will not be tolerated.
- DCE Community Partnerships Facebook Page
- DCE District Facebook Page
- DCE District Instagram Page
- DCE District Twitter Page
- DCE District YouTube Page
- DCE District LinkedIn Page
- DCE Idea School Facebook Page
- DCE Middle School Facebook Page
- DCE Junior High Facebook Page
- DCE School Forest Facebook Page
- DCE School Nutrition Facebook Page
- DCE Senior High Facebook Page
- DCE Virtual Academy
- Evergreen Elementary Facebook Page
- Hatley Elementary Facebook Page
- Mountain Bay Elementary Facebook Page
- Odyssey Elementary Facebook Page
- Riverside Elementary Facebook Page
- Rothschild Elementary Facebook Page
- Weston Elementary Facebook Page
We keep our families up-to-date using the DCE App, emails and social media.
Our websites serve as communication hubs for our families, with news, social media feeds, calendars, contact information and more. To report website content issues, contact the communication office.
Our eFlyers keep families informed of events, programs, recreational activities, learning opportunities and family-friendly initiatives sponsored by community organizations and businesses in an environmentally-friendly manner. If you would like to submit a digital flyer, visit our DCE Peachjar webpage.
Michelle Rothmeyer, Communications Coordinator
Karen Nerison, IT Communications Specialist
Media ContactFor all media inquiries, please contact, Ellen Suckow, Executive Assistant to the Superindendent
Try the DCE Mobile App
Once you have downloaded the D.C. Everest Mobile Communications App, you can use this information to help you set up the messages that are important to you!
- Follow your favorite DCE Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds
- Dial attendance offices at the touch of a button
- Get quick access to Infinite Campus
- Check school calendars
- Get sports schedules
- Review school menus
- and more!
If you need help with the D.C. Everest App, please email Karen Nerison or call her at 715-359-4221 ext. 1325
Social Media Participation
The D.C. Everest Area School District’s Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube accounts serve as a source of information for our community and provide us with the opportunity to engage with our stakeholders. We welcome the opportunity to hear from you and encourage your participation. At the same time, we have established rules for engagement for users of these channels.