The D.C. Everest communications department helps facilitate communication between the district, our families and our community. We also showcase our #EverestPride by highlighting the depth and breadth of our students’, staff and teachers’ accomplishments and their positive impact on the world around them.
Sharing Our #EverestPride Stories
We love to share stories about DCE students, teachers, staff, alumni and programs. Have a story idea? We welcome you to submit news about accomplishments, awards, community service and new opportunities. Please complete our online form.
Join Us on Social Media
We engage with our community on a variety of social media platforms. Click on any of the links below to connect with us.
- DCE Community Partnerships Facebook Page
- DCE District Facebook Page
- DCE District Instagram Page
- DCE District Twitter Page
- DCE District YouTube Page
- DCE Idea School Facebook Page
- DCE Middle School Facebook Page
- DCE Junior High Facebook Page
- DCE School Forest Facebook Page
- DCE School Nutrition Facebook Page
- DCE Senior High Facebook Page
- DCE Virtual Academy
- Evergreen Elementary Facebook Page
- Hatley Elementary Facebook Page
- Mountain Bay Elementary Facebook Page
- Odyssey Elementary Facebook Page
- Riverside Elementary Facebook Page
- Rothschild Elementary Facebook Page
- Weston Elementary Facebook Page
We keep our families up-to-date using the DCE App, emails and social media. Visit our “Stay Connected” to view these options and to update your contact information in Infinite Campus.
Our websites serve as communication hubs for our families, with news, social media feeds, calendars, contact information and more. To report website content issues, contact the communication office.
Our eFlyers keep families informed of events, programs, recreational activities, learning opportunities and family-friendly initiatives sponsored by community organizations and businesses in an environmentally-friendly manner. If you would like to submit a digital flyer, visit our DCE Peachjar webpage.
Michelle Rothmeyer, Communications Coordinator
Karen Nerison, IT Communications Specialist