Safety & Security
Partnerships with our students, family and community members are the foundation of our success as a district. When it comes to safety and security, all of you play an important role in helping us provide a secure learning environment. As always, we strongly encourage people to say something if they see or hear something.
The information below will assist our DCE community in reporting safety concerns, and provides an overview of the safety and security resources we have available. We understand every situation is unique, so please use your best judgment when determining how and whom to contact in the event you have concerns to report.
If the situation requires an immediate response, it is best to call law enforcement first.
People also may send emails to the district concerning the situation, but we cannot guarantee those messages will be seen in a timely manner. Please note we do not recommend sending safety concerns via the district’s social media channels or the Contact Us buttons on social media due to the inconsistency of the platforms.
Law Enforcement Contacts
- Marathon County Dispatch: 715-849-7796
- Everest Metro Police Department: 715-359-4202
- Rothschild Police Department: 715-359-3879
- Kronenwetter Police Department: 715-693-4215
- Marathon County Sheriff’s Department: 715-261-1200
- Marathon County Crime Stoppers: 877-409-8777
- For immediate emergencies, please call 911