Skip To Main Content

How to Apply

All of our job openings are posted on WECAN.

  • Administrators
  • Coaching - Co-Curricular
  • Community Services
  • Custodial - Maintenance
  • Paraprofessional
  • School Nutrition*
  • Administrative Assistants
  • Student Services
  • Substitutes
  • Summer - Seasonal
  • Teachers
  • Technology

View Current Certified Staff Vacancies on WECAN

View Current Support Staff Vacancies on WECAN

Instructions for WECAN:

  • Check the job postings as often as you like. All vacancies are kept up-to-date on the WECAN website.

  • Complete the online application for each position you are interested in.

  • If you wish, you may attach a copy of your resume, letters of recommendation, and/or transcripts as a file attachment to the online application.

  • Not all applicants are granted interviews. Applicants will receive an email letting them know if a position has been filled.

  • If you have questions regarding the status of your application, you may email the Talent Coordinator, Kristy Eder.

  • WECAN Applicant User Guide

*School Nutrition Job Openings: WECAN is preferred for applications, but candidates can also apply with our paper School Nutrition Application.

Jobs Hub

Guest Teachers

Applications are accepted on WECAN.

If you are a licensed teacher or substitute teacher and would like to substitute for us, we will need a copy of your DPI license before you can begin substitute teaching, as only candidates with current/active DPI licenses will be considered for substitute teaching.

If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher, but are not a licensed teacher or substitute, there are many approved substitute teacher training programs that you can choose from.

Substitute Teacher Training Programs

Learn more about CESA9 Substitute Teacher Training here.

After you complete the training, you then need to apply for a license with the Wisconsin DPI. All substitutes must be licensed before we can allow you to substitute.

Q: How do I apply for an open position?