Skip To Main Content

Enrollment Forms

Early Evergreens to Grade 12 Enrollment Forms

Before beginning the enrollment process:

  • Check the 4K Boundary Map or the Elementary Boundary Map to determine which school your child will attend.
  • Have the following information ready:
    • Household address and phone numbers
    • Parent/guardian work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
    • Student health/medication information
    • Emergency contact addresses and phone numbers
  • Gather your child’s immunization records. If you do not have up-to-date immunization records available, you can visit the online Wisconsin Immunization Registry and download your child’s records by providing the child’s name and Social Security number.
  • Gather a copy of your child’s birth certificate. If a birth certificate is not available, you can complete Form 5111 F1 and submit the documentary evidence listed. 
  • If custody has been established by the courts, a copy of the court order or placement papers must be submitted.
  • If you are enrolling more than one student, you will be able to enroll all students in one session (regardless of what grade they are entering). You do not need to complete individual online enrollment sessions for each child.

If you are not able to enroll online, please use the forms found on this page to enroll your student(s) If you need to update specific information relevant to an already enrolled student - these forms are also provided.

Families who live outside of the boundaries of the DCE district who are enrolling students for the first time, please visit the Open Enrollment page.

Immunization Information

Annual Parent Authorization Agreement for New and Enrolled Students

Parent Authorization - English

Parent Authorization - Hmong

Parent Authorization - Spanish


Early Evergreens

Additional Forms