Employment with D.C. Everest School District
All of our job openings are posted on WECAN.
- Community Services
- Food Service*
- Pupil Services
- Substitutes (Teacher, Assistant, Custodian, Food Service)
- Summer School Program
Instructions for WECAN:
- Check the job postings as often as you like. All vacancies are kept up-to-date on the WECAN website.
- Complete the online application for each position you are interested in.
- If you wish, you may attach a copy of your resume, letters of recommendation, and/or transcripts as a file attachment to the online application.
- Not all applicants are granted interviews. Applicants will receive an email letting them know if a position has been filled.
- If you have questions regarding the status of your application, you may email the Human Resources Assistant, Kristy Eder.
- WECAN Candidate Basic Operations
*Teacher Job Openings:
- Teacher job openings are posted on WECAN, but applications are only accepted on TeacherMatch.
*Food Service Job Openings:
- WECAN is preferred for applications, but candidates can also apply with our paper application.
- School Nutrition Application
Applications are accepted on WECAN.
If you are a licensed teacher and would like to substitute for us, please apply now! We will be contacting qualified candidates for interviews.
We will need a copy of your teaching license before you can begin substitute teaching, as only candidates with current/active DPI licenses will be considered for substitute teaching.
If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher, but are not a licensed teacher you can follow these links to learn more about the two type of trainings you can choose from.
After you complete the training, you then need to apply for a license with the Wisconsin DPI. All substitutes must be licensed before we can allow you to substitute.
Effective October 31, 2016
Short-term substitute teacher wage will be $120 for a full day and $60 for a half day.
Long-term substitute teacher wage will be $192 for a full day and $96 for a half day.
The D.C. Everest School District shall not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, political affiliation, physical, mental, emotional, or learning disabilities, handicap, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, marital or parental status, ancestry, color, arrest or conviction record, or any other reason prohibited by state of federal law.