Employment with D.C. Everest School District
All of our job openings are posted on WECAN.
- Community Services
- School Nutrition*
- Student Services
- Substitutes (Teacher, Assistant, Custodian, Food Service)
- Summer School Program
Instructions for WECAN:
- Check the job postings as often as you like. All vacancies are kept up-to-date on the WECAN website.
- Complete the online application for each position you are interested in.
- If you wish, you may attach a copy of your resume, letters of recommendation, and/or transcripts as a file attachment to the online application.
- Not all applicants are granted interviews. Applicants will receive an email letting them know if a position has been filled.
- If you have questions regarding the status of your application, you may email the Human Resources Specialist, Kristy Eder.
- WECAN Candidate Basic Operations
*Teacher Job Openings:
- Teacher job openings are posted on WECAN, but applications are only accepted on TeacherMatch.
*Food Service Job Openings:
- WECAN is preferred for applications, but candidates can also apply with our paper application.
- School Nutrition Application
Applications are accepted on WECAN.
If you are a licensed teacher and would like to substitute for us, please apply now! We will be contacting qualified candidates for interviews.
We will need a copy of your teaching license before you can begin substitute teaching, as only candidates with current/active DPI licenses will be considered for substitute teaching.
If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher, but are not a licensed teacher you can follow these links to learn more about the three types of trainings you can choose from.
After you complete the training, you then need to apply for a license with the Wisconsin DPI. All substitutes must be licensed before we can allow you to substitute.
Effective August 1, 2019
Short-term substitute teacher wage will be $128 for a full day and $64 for a half day.
Long-term substitute teacher wage will be $208 for a full day and $104 for a half day.
The Board does not discriminate on the basis of the Protected Classes of race, color, national origin, age, sex (including transgender status, change of sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity), pregnancy, creed or religion, genetic information, handicap or disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, military service (as defined in 111.32, Wis. Stats.), ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, use or non-use of lawful products off the District’s premises during non-working hours, declining to attend an employer-sponsored meeting or to participate in any communication with the employer about religious matters or political matters, or any other characteristic protected by law in its employment practices.