Local healthcare systems encourage individuals to self-schedule their COVID-19 test appointments online.
Individuals can do symptom checking and self-schedule COVID-19 testing appointments using the Aspirus online platform and COVID testing appointments using the Marshfield Clinic online platform.
You do not have to be a patient at either Marshfield Clinic or Aspirus to use their online scheduling tools.
Where can I get vaccinated for COVID-19?
- The Marathon County Health Department has several vaccination resources.
- The Wisconsin Department of Health Services has a database of vaccination resources.
Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
- D.C. Everest has partnered with Accelerated Clinical Laboratories to provide FREE PCR COVID testing to our students, staff and anyone who has had reason to be on one of our DCE campuses (for example, bus drivers or parents/guardians dropping off/picking up a child).
- Aspirus COVID-19 Call Center or 844-568-0701 or 715-843-1454
- Bridge Community Health Clinic: 715-848-4884
- Marshfield Clinic Health System Nurse Line or 844-342-6276
- Additional COVID testing options can be found on the Marathon County website.
Below is a collection of COVID-19 information and resources gathered from local, state and federal health officials. If you need more Information about COVID-19, please contact the Marathon County Health Department at 715-261-1900 or visit: