D.C. Everest High School Student Parking
- Permit parking cost is $40 if purchased for the full year, $30 if purchased in quarter 2, $20 if purchased in quarter 3, $10 if purchased in quarter 4.
- Payments can be made using Infinite Campus or at the office with check or cash.
- Vehicle registration should be brought to the front office where vehicle make, model, and license plate information are recorded before parking stickers are issued.
- If the permits are not placed in the designated areas or are not visible, a citation will be issued that cannot be cancelled. Parking sticker placement is as indicated below.
- If a student drives more than one vehicle (this includes mopeds and motorcycles) to school or buys a different vehicle, he/she must purchase an additional parking sticker for $2.
- A Temporary Parking Pass (one or two days) may also be purchased for $2/day.
- Parking in the student parking lot is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Students parking in the student parking lot must park in a legal parking space (white lined spaces only).
- Students are not allowed to park in the Visitor and Traveling Teacher sections or in the Faculty Parking Lot (yellow lined spaces).
- Only students who have met criteria for Platinum Renaissance may park in Renaissance designated areas (yellow lined and numbered spaces).
These rules are established for the protection of students, teachers, and visitors as well as avoiding students' vehicles from damage and vandalism.
- Students who violate the parking regulations of the school will be issued a parking citation through Everest Metro. If problems continue, the privilege of parking will be denied.
- The administration reserves the right to deny students from access to parking privileges.
- Students are not allowed to be in the student parking lot except when going to or coming from their vehicle.
- Loitering is not allowed in the student parking lot, in or outside of a vehicle.
- Violation of these rules will result in disciplinary measures to include the revocation of parking privileges.
- Littering, smoking, vandalism, and other misbehavior in the parking lot will result in disciplinary measures to include the revocation of parking privileges.
- Vehicles parked on school property are also subject to search by school authorities if reasonable suspicion exists regarding the presence of any item that poses a safety concern for others.
- Canine units/local authorities may be used to randomly search the exterior of vehicles in the high school parking lot for items of contraband or any item that may place any student, employee, or other person on the premises in danger.
- Any student observed driving dangerously on school property will be referred to Everest Metro for appropriate legal actions as well as being subject to school disciplinary action.
- Dangerous driving will result in the revocation of parking privileges.
- Students found parking in these areas not permitted will be issued a citation and/or have their parking privileges revoked.
Student Parking Sticker Placement
Small rectangular sticker is to be placed on the upper corner of the passenger-side, front window. Large square sticker is to be placed on the far left of the driver-side, rear bumper.