Paying for Healthy Options
Healthy foods and regular physical activity can have a positive effect in the classroom, helping students concentrate and perform better. The D.C. Everest School District is committed to helping students lead healthy lives.
2016-17 Senior High Meal Prices
- Breakfast: $1.25
- Lunch $2.00
- Milk $.40
mySchoolBucks is the D.C. Everest online portal to see information and pay your student’s school meal costs. Adding funds to your students account is easy.
- Access your account on mySchoolBucks and add your students.
- If you have multiple children, you can make deposits for each child during your transaction.
- Make a payment.
- The deposit amount can be placed against a credit card, mySchoolBucks.com debit card, or your checking account.
- All payments are securely processed using our highly secure website and encryption.
- All payments are quickly credited to your students account.
- A small convenience fee applies to deposits made online.
- There is no fee to sign up or view your child’s account activity.
Send Check or Cash
You can make deposits in person or send them with your child to school. Please place your deposit in an envelope marked clearly with the student name, their ID, the deposit amount and the check number. There is a Food Service deposit box in the cafeteria. Deposits received after 8:00 am will be credited the following day.